Muffler Repair in Campbell
Your muffler and exhaust system sit on the underbelly of your vehicle, making it susceptible to wear and tear from the outside. Elements such as water, acid, snow, dirt, salt, and stone can all damage your exhaust system, sometimes causing corrosion and holes to occur.
The team of car exhaust repair experts at Ed's Scientific Auto Body have been fixing mufflers on vehicles of all kinds for years. Our Campbell shop is fully equipped with the tools and parts needed to repair any exhaust system completely. If you suspect muffler or exhaust damage, don’t wait for the problem to go from bad to worse.
Give us a call at (408) 287-8087 today to set up a comprehensive automobile assessment.
Our Muffler Shop: The Work We Do
At Ed's Scientific Auto Body, we offer the following exhaust services:
- Leak Repair
- Pipe Repair
- Rust Repair
- Pipe Replacement
If you are interested in a service that is not listed above, please let us know, we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
Our Muffler Shop: When to Call
There are a number of ways to recognize if your muffler or exhaust system may be experiencing issues. If you notice any of the following car troubles, call us for an assessment right away.
Signs and Symptoms
- If you have noticed that your vehicle is louder than usual, there is a good chance your muffler is broken. Your muffler works to decrease the sound of your accelerator and essentially stops your car from sounding like a motorcycle.
- If you notice a ticking sound when you accelerate, this may also be a symptom of exhaust system failure.
- If you have noticed a strange odor coming from your vehicle or a burning smell, there may be an exhaust issue.
- If your vehicle has suddenly decreased its regular performance or it is consuming more fuel than usual, your exhaust system may be the cause.
- If you have noticed rust on the underbelly of your vehicle, there is a good chance your exhaust system has been affected.
Most muffler and exhaust issues are easy to remedy, but issues left unaddressed tend to worsen over time. If you notice any of the above signs, make sure to call us right away to set up an inspection.
Our Muffler Shop: Inspection and Diagnosis
Before we can get to work repairing your muffler or exhaust system, we must take the time to inspect your vehicle and diagnose the issue at hand properly. Your exhaust system can experience varying degrees of damage from small holes to rust to complete pipe failure.
Taking the time to look at the system carefully will ensure that we are giving you a reliable repair. Once we assess the issue, we can also provide you with a quote for the total cost and estimated duration of the service.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please do not hesitate to ask any of our knowledgeable staff.
The Best Muffler Repair in Campbell
If you are looking for an experienced team of dedicated and friendly professionals to address your exhaust and muffler issues. Look no further. We have been working in this industry for years and have the tools, skills, and knowledge needed to provide you with unparalleled service.
Call us to set up an auto inspection today.